The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
Summer PALS 2017 Participant Registration has Closed
Thank you to all the families who registered via our new online system. We are currently completing the PALS site lottery process and families will be notified via email no later than Friday April 21, 2017 with either a site placement confirmation or a waitlist confirmation email.
Should you not receive an email from our office, please be advised that you should contact our office immediately for assistance. Payment information contained in the confirmation email is specific and time sensitive.
No additional/late registrations will be taken for this summer session. Mahalo again for your continued support of the PALS Program. Please contact the PALS office at 270-7404 with any questions. MAHALO.
PALS 2017 Summer Program Dates:
Monday June 5, 2017 to Friday July 28, 2017 (38 Program Days)
- Monday June 12, 2017 Kamehameha Day
- Tuesday July 4, 2017 Independence Day
Available Summer 2017 Sites by District
- WEST: Princess Nahienaena Elementary School, King Kamehameha III Elementary
- SOUTH: Kenolio Recreation Center, Lokelani Intermediate
- EAST: Eddie Tam Social Hall, Kula Elementary School, Paia Elementary School, Pukalani Elementary School, Haiku Community Center
- CENTRAL: Kahului Community Center, Lihikai Elementary School, Pomaikai Elementary School, Waihee Elementary School
- HANA: Hana PALS Room
- MOLOKAI: Kilohana Community Center, Kualapuu Community Center, Mitchell Pauole Community Center, Maunaloa Elementary
- LANAI: Lanai Community Center
SUMMER 2017 Registration Dates
ONLINE Onlyfrom April 3, 2017 (8:00a.m.) to April 16, 2017 (11:59p.m.)
If you are unable to process your registration online please call to schedule a time for online access at our Maui (Kahului), Molokai (Kaunakakai) or Lanai PALS offices.
* As a reminder all registration sites will be filled based upon first, second, third choice selections as identified in the registration application. Applicants not receiving a confirmed site spot through the registration process will be placed on a waitlist for their first choice selection.
See the 2017 Summer Session Flier for specific cost and payment information.