- Application for Water Fixture Units for Dwellings This form is to request additional fixture unit capacity for single-family dwellings and single-family accessory dwellings with meters one inch or smaller. Fees are based on meter size.
- Low Flow Fixture Data Form This form needs to be filled out and submitted to receive free showerheads, faucet aerators, and/or self-closing hose nozzles from DWS. Bring the completed form in to the Water Resources & Planning Division at One Main Plaza (2200 Main Street, Suite 102 in Wailuku) or at the County Building in Room 513 to receive your free fixtures!
- Water Meter Sizing Worksheet This form is used to determine the size of water meter for residential projects. Certain building permit applicants are required to fill one out to ensure that their project will not exceed their meter capacity. Property owners should complete the form and return it to the Engineering Division.
- Reservation of Available Service Capacity This form is used to reserve a water meter. The purpose of this application is to allow the applicant to reserve rights to service capacity. Please return the completed form to the Engineering Division.
- Proposed Fixture Quantity Worksheet This worksheet is intended for commercial tenant space improvements only, where the proposed work involves installation, removal, and/or replacement of water fixture(s) served by the Department of Water Supply. Only an engineer or architect licensed in the State of Hawaii may complete this worksheet. The original completed, signed, and stamped worksheet is required.
- Cost List With Affidavit (print only) This worksheet is intended for developers/owners when water system improvements are to be dedicated to the County of Maui. After the water system improvements have been constructed and have passed final inspection, the developer/owner shall submit a Cost List with the notarized Affidavit to the Engineering Division for review.
- Cost List with Affidavit (fillable)