Committee on the Status of Women
The Committee on the Status of Women develops information as the State Commission on the Status of Women
requires or as the Committee deems advisable concerning the status of women within the County.
This committee also submits to the State Commission
plans and proposals affecting the status of women in the County. Endeavors to secure the widest possible citizen participation in its efforts and may utilize existing public or private organizations.
Agendas and Minutes
View available agendas and minutes
for the Committee on the Status of Women meetings.
- Molly Peck Murawski - Chair (Kihei) - 3/31/2017
- Jennifer "Mino" Scott Uilani McLean - Vice Chair (Haiku) - 3/31/2017
- Carol Reimann (Kahului) - 3/31/2015
- Susan "Netra" Halperin (Haiku) - 3/31/2015
- Sheila Rae Kelley (Haiku) - 3/31/2018
- Leigh Fitzgerald (Lahaina) - 3/31/2018
- Jennifer Gladwin (Haiku) - 3/31/2018
Appointed by the mayor, members are selected on the basis of their interest and knowledge in, and their ability to make contributions to, the solution of problems relating to the status of women within the County and their knowledge of local conditions. Two ex-officio members (Corporation Counsel and the County representative of the State Commission on the Status of Women) are also on the committee.
Women of Excellence 2014
Soroptomist Sheila Kelley with Vice Chair Jennifer McLean
Office of the Mayor (808) 270-7855