Housing, Human Services, and Transportation
Housing, Human Services and Transportation Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 pm on the Thursday prior to the third Friday of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Agendas, Minutes, & Other Documents:
View available agendas, minutes, committee reports, list of matters, and items of interest
for the Housing, Human Services, and Transportation Committee.
- Housing, Human Services, and Transportation Committee duties include reviewing and considering:
- Social services programs and related grants, including grants of interests in real property.
- Affordable or residential workforce housing programs, excluding expedited approvals of housing projects pursuant to State law (e.g., Chapter 201H, Hawaii Revised Statutes).
- Amendments to the Residential Workforce Housing Policy and other affordable housing ordinances.
- Operations of the Department of Housing and Human Concerns and the Department of Transportation, including the oversight of any grants they administer.
Scott Jensen, Committee Analyst
Carla Nakata, Committee Attorney
Clarita Balala, Committee Secretary
Subscribe to Notifications: