Committee on the Status of Women
The Committee on the Status of Women develops information as the State Commission on the Status of Women
requires or as the Committee deems advisable concerning the status of women within the County.
This committee also submits to the State Commission
plans and proposals affecting the status of women in the County. Endeavors to secure the widest possible citizen participation in its efforts and may utilize existing public or private organizations.
Agendas and Minutes
View available agendas and minutes
for the Committee on the Status of Women meetings.
- Molly Peck Murawski - Chair (Kihei) - 3/31/2017
- Sheila Rae Kelley - Vice Chair - (Haiku) - 3/31/2018
- Jennifer "Mino" Scott Uilani McLean - (Haiku) - 3/31/2017
- Leigh Fitzgerald (Lahaina) - 3/31/2018
- Jennifer Gladwin (Haiku) - 3/31/2018
- Ellie Castillo (Waikapu) - 3/31/2019
- Ana Sorote (Pukalani)- 3/31/2019
The mayoral appointed Maui County Committee on the Status of Women (CSW) is dedicated to advocating for social justice, educating women on their rights, encouraging women to vote and engage in the political process, gathering information on women's issues in the County and serving as a resource for women through programming, education and citizen participation.
Office of the Mayor (808) 270-7855