Online Recycling and Disposal Resource Guide
Click on the categories below to locate recycling resources in Maui County.
- Recycling and Disposal
- Automotive: Including motor oil, auto batteries, antifreeze, gas, diesel, tires, auto fluids, junk vehicles and parts.
- Construction & Demolition (C&D): Including rock, tile, brick, concrete, plaster, asphalt, treated lumber, and building waste.
- Chemicals: Including motor oil, acids, bases, solvents, fuels (gas/diesel), lubricating oils, anti-freeze, paints, pesticides, and household cleaners.
- Electronics: Including computers and peripherals, batteries, cell phones,TVs, household electronics, and microwaves.
- Glass Including glass containers, window glass and compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFL).
- Greenwaste: Including leaves and cuttings, trimmings from trees, shrubs and grass, whole plants, sawdust, untreated lumber and wood.
- Metals: Including both ferrous and nonferrous, cans, vehicles and parts, bikes and parts, plumbing, fences, metal doors and screens, tool, mowers, appliances, scrap metal and propane tanks.
- Paper: Including newspaper, office paper, computer paper, cardboard, magazines, catalogs, mixed paper and phonebooks.
- Putrescibles: Including animal, fruit and vegetable debris, cooked food, manures, sewage sludge, dead animals, fats, oils and grease.
- Plastics: Including beverage and food containers, plastic packaging, plastic cases, toys, and bags.
- Prescriptions/Drugs: Including medicines and prescription drugs.
- Reusable Goods: Including intact or repairable home or industrial appliances; furniture; household goods; clothing; intact building materials in demolition debris, such as lumber, doors, windows, cabinets, and sinks; business supplies and equipment; lighting fixtures; and any manufactured item or naturally occurring object that can be repaired or used again as is
- Soils: Including excavation soils from barren or developed land and excess soils from people's yard.
- Textiles: Including non-reusable clothing, upholstery and pieces of fabric.
- Trash: Including household, commercial, and condo waste, garbage, and rubbish.
- HI-5 Redemption Centers and Services
- County Redemption and Recycling Center Locations
- County Landfill Information
- Recycling and Refuse Partners
Couldn't Find What You Where Looking For?
Contact the Recycle Maui County Hotline
at (808) 270-7880.