275B Uhu St.
Kahului Community Center
Maui (808) 270-7403
Molokai (808) 553-3204
Lanai (808) 565-6979 (7:00am - 3:30pm)
Fax: (808) 877-2121
Monday - Friday
7:45 am - 4:30 pm
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
Note: Payment of fees at the time of registration ensures enrollment of your child/ren in the PALS program.
Important information that will be helpful in registering your child(ren):
- Birth certificates are needed for children who are 5 years old.
- Verification of participation in your child's School Reduced/Free Meal Program or Food Stamp Eligibility forms must be presented at time of registration. Failure to present forms will result in you being required to pay the regular fee rate.
PALS 2015 Summer Program Dates:
Tuesday June 9, 2015 to Tuesday July 21, 2015 (29 Program Days)
Thursday June 11, 2015 Kamehameha Day Holiday
Friday July 3, 2015 Independence Day Holiday
Available Summer 2015 Sites by District
WEST: Princess Nahienaena Elementary, King Kamehameha III Elementary
SOUTH: Kenolio Recreation Center, Lokelani Intermediate
EAST: Kula Elementary, Paia Elementary, Pukalani Elementary, Eddie Tam Social Hall, Haiku Community Center, Hana Pals Room
CENTRAL: Pomaikai Elementary, KCC Annex, Lihikai Elementary, Waihee Elementary
MOLOKAI: Mitchell Pauole Community Center, Kilohana Community Center, Kualapuu Community Center, Maunaloa Elementary
LANAI: Lanai Community Center
(ALL PALS Sites are subject to change based on availability)
Summer 2015 Registration Dates
- Lahaina Registration: Princess
Thursday April 2, 2015 3:00pm-7:00pm @ Lahaina Civic Center
- Upcountry Registration: Paia, Eddie Tam, Kula, Pukalani
Wednesday April 8, 2015 3:00pm-7:00pm @ Hannibal Tavares Community Center
- Kihei Registration: Kenolio
Saturday April 4, 2015 9:00am-1:00pm @ Kihei Community Center Small Room
- Central Registration: KCC, Pomaikai, Lihikai, Waihee
Thursday April 9, 2015 3:00pm-7:00pm @ Velma McWayne Santos Community Center
- Final Registration: (Additional spaces not filled at district registration)
Thursday April 16, 2015 3:00pm-7:00pm @ Velma McWayne Santos Community Center
- Registration for: Kaunakakai, Hana, and Lanai will be on Tuesday & Wednesday, June 9 & 10, 2015, between the hours of 7:00am-9:00am & 3:30pm-4:30pm each day.
See the 2015 Summer Session Flyer
for specific cost and payment information.
* * Important - Payment in full for the program must be made at time of registration. No exceptions will be made. There will be no wait lists.