Office of the County Clerk
Deputy County Clerk
200 S. High Street
Ph: (800) 272-0098
Ph: (800) 272-0026
Fax: (808) 270-7171
Monday - Friday
7:45 am - 4:30 pm
- For information related to Council meetings, public hearings, special Council meetings, and County records, call the County Clerk's Legislative Branch at (808) 270-7748.
- For information related to elections, voter registration, or precinct information, call the County Clerk's Elections Branch at (808) 270-7749.
- View Proposed State of Hawaii 2011 Legislative Reapportionment Plans. http://hawaii.gov/elections/reapportionment/2011_legislative_plan
- For birth, death, marriage, and divorce records, visit the State Department of Health or call (808) 586-4533.
- For land documents, visit the Bureau of Conveyances, State Department of Land and Natural Resources, or call (808) 587-0147.
- For Maui County District and Circuit Court, contact the State Judiciary at (808) 244-2823.
- For claims for property damage or personal injury, click here.
The Office of the County Clerk provides clerical and logistical support to the Council. They are responsible for retrieving information and documents for the public, legislative and executive branches of the County, and other government agencies.
The office is also responsible for the elections in the County of Maui and the County of Kalawao. It assists the Office of Elections in meeting all Federal, State, and County election requirements and in the implementation of programs to increase voter registration and participation. For more elections information, visit the
State Office of Elections
The mission of the Office of the County Clerk is to:
- Present information to the County Council, County departments, and the public through the agenda process
- Provide professional service to the public
- Ensure the integrity and accessibility of public records
- Ensure the integrity of the election process
- Support the mission, goals, and programs of the County Council