To serve as an advocate and vehicle of empowerment for Molokai's families to achieve both individually and collectively financial independence and abundance in the formation of healthy and sustainable businesses.
- Foster and sustain long-term economic growth for the County of Maui
- Showcase the islands' competitive advantage to promote Maui County as a community where people may live, learn, work, and play
- Information on Starting a Small Business in Maui County.
- Assist the community in development and expansion of new developing businesses and industries including renewable energy and financial literacy education.
- Computer resources and access to the internet for business research.
- Workshops and small classes to provide information on topics to help manage and expand business operations.
- Library of Business Publications
- Schedule assistance and services from any of the KBC partners, including: micro loans, entrepreneurial training, classes on business operations, business plan development and more.
- Assist businesses in establishing networks with key programs and other business enterprises.
The Molokai Business Assistance Facilitator will assist individuals in a group or in one-to-one counseling settings. Contact the center for an appointment at (808) 553-8100.