Reports & Documents
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Pursuant to the requirements of Section 9-13 of the County Charter, the County of Maui prepares and publishes the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for each fiscal year.
Finance Director's Quarterly Report
In compliance with the Maui County Code 3.08 and the Charter of the County of Maui, Section 8-4.3, the County Finance Director submits through the Mayor to the Council a statement of the revenues and expenditures for the preceding quarter and for the fiscal year up to and including the preceding quarter.
Single Audit Reports
The County of Maui publishes Single Audit Reports of the financial statements of the governmental activities, the business-type activities, each major fund, and the aggregate remaining fund information for each fiscal year by a Certified Public Accountant. The audit also reviews the County's compliance with requirements applicable to its major federal financial assistance programs.
County of Maui General Obligation Bonds
- General Obligation Bonds - 2015 Series A, B, C and D
- General Obligation Bonds - 2014 Series
- General Obligation Bonds - 2012 Series
- General Obligation Bonds - 2010 Series A and B
- General Obligation Bonds - 2008 Series A
- General Obligation Bonds - 2006 Series A
- General Obligation Bonds - 2006 Series B and C
- General Obligation Bonds - 2005 Series A, B, and C
Monthly Council Report:
- USDA Loan to The County of Maui - Kihei Police Station Project