Department of Water Supply
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Water bill credit card convenience and transaction fees, as well as E-Check Fees, will be waived beginning Tuesday, March 24, 2020, through June 30, 2020.
The Department of Water Supply is following recommendations to encourage social distancing for the benefit of County employees and residents and we are encouraging our customers to pay water bills by check or credit card.
Please call (808) 270-7730 and press "3", or call 855-385-4836 to pay your bill over the phone.
Department of Water Supply announces temporary customer service changes
With the closure of Maui County offices on Monday, March 23, to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19, the Department of Water Supply encourages customers to use phone, online services, mail and email to conduct business safely.
Until further notice, the following Emergency Operating Procedures will be implemented:
The Department of Water Supply is an agency of the County of Maui. Our mission is to provide clean water efficiently. We provide water to approximately 36,400 services on Maui and Molokai. The water we provide meets all state and federal water quality standards. Take a look around our site to learn more. The Department needs your help! Please conserve water. For easy ways to use less water (and save money), see our tips on Water Conservation.
- March 22 marks World Water Day! An annual United Nations Observance, this day focuses on the importance of freshwater and raises awareness of the 2.2 billion people living without access to safe water. World Water Day 2020 is about water and climate change, and how the use of water will help reduce floods, droughts, scarcity and pollution. We can all make small changes to help tackle the global water crisis. By using water more efficiently, we can reduce greenhouse gases. Find out how you can conserve water, harvest rainwater and use climate adapted plants:
- The Department of Water Supply is now accepting entries for the:
- 4th Annual Source Water Protection Video Contest Eligible participants: Participants must be enrolled and in good standing at a County of Maui public or private high school or home school (Grades 9‐12).
- 11th Annual Water Conservation Poster Contest Eligible participants: Participants must be enrolled and in good standing at a County of Maui public or private high school or home school (Grades K‐8).
- Fiscal Year 2019 Annual Report & Audit
- Press Release - Renewed Call for Conservation in West Maui effective November 7, 2019
- Press Release - Kaunakakai/Kawela on Moloka'i customers asked to conserve water effective October 8, 2019
- Press Release - Water Conservation Notice for Waikapu, Kehalani Mauka and Waluku Heights effective July 1, 2019
- Press Release - Water Conservation Notice for Waikapu, Kehalani Mauka and Wailuku Heights effective June 21, 2019
- Press Release - Stage 1 Water Shortage Declared for Upcountry Maui effective May 24, 2019
- Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Report & Audit
- 2019 Water Quality Report now available
- Maui Island Water Use and Development Plan
- Road Signs - Public Water Source Protection Area - What do these signs mean? Opens a New Window.
Telephone & Online Payment
You may pay your water bill on-line by using the links below or by telephone at the toll free number posted below. A convenience fee is charged at the time payment is processed.
* Please have available your 10 digit water account number to make a payment.
|Residential||Commercial|| Payment by Phone