Department of Water Supply
WATER SHUT-DOWN AFFECTING PAIA AND KUAU. On Thursday December 12, 2019, all water customers in Paia and Kuau will have their water shut off from approx. 10:00pm to 4:00am (Friday). Customers are encouraged to store water and adjust schedules Read on...
The Department of Water Supply is an agency of the County of Maui. Our mission is to provide clean water efficiently. We provide water to approximately 36,400 services on Maui and Molokai. The water we provide meets all state and federal water quality standards. Take a look around our site to learn more. The Department needs your help! Please conserve water. For easy ways to use less water (and save money), see our tips on Water Conservation.
- Press Release - Renewed Call for Conservation in West Maui effective November 7, 2019
- Press Release - Kaunakakai/Kawela on Moloka'i customers asked to conserve water effective October 8, 2019
- Press Release - Water Conservation Notice for Waikapu, Kehalani Mauka and Waluku Heights effective July 1, 2019
- Press Release - Water Conservation Notice for Waikapu, Kehalani Mauka and Wailuku Heights effective June 21, 2019
- Press Release - Stage 1 Water Shortage Declared for Upcountry Maui effective May 24, 2019
- Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Report & Audit
- 2019 Water Quality Report now available
- Maui Island Water Use and Development Plan
- Road Signs - Public Water Source Protection Area - What do these signs mean? Opens a New Window.
Strategic Plan Public Outreach
The County of Maui, Department of Water Supply Strategic Plan is being prepared by its consultants, Harris and Associates and SSFM International. The Strategic Plan is intended to provide long-term guidance for fulfilling the department's mission to "Provide Clean Water Efficiently." You are invited to participate in the Strategic Planning process by taking the survey at the link below:
- Customer Service Standards
- Environmental Consciousness
- Transparency and Social Responsibility
The survey will take about 11 minutes and is entirely confidential. You are not obligated to complete the survey and may skip any question you don't feel like answering. However. we encourage you to make thoughtful responses to the questions you choose to answer.
For additional information on the Strategic Planning Process, please submit your written inquiry to:
Email: Tony Herda - (Harris and Associates – Lead Consultant)
Email: Eric Matsuda - (SSFM International – Local Subconsultant)
Email: Robert DeRobles - (DWS Division of Water Resources and Planning)
Your participation is most welcome and encouraged.
Telephone & Online Payment
You may pay your water bill on-line by using the links below or by telephone at the toll free number posted below. A convenience fee is charged at the time payment is processed.
* Please have available your 10 digit water account number to make a payment.
|Residential||Commercial|| Payment by Phone