Liquified Petroleum Gases Permit


A permit is required to store, use, handle or dispense LP-gas, to install or maintain LP-gas tanks, or LP-gas tanks that are filled on-site and used commercially.
EXCEPTION:  LP-gas systems of 124 gallons or less (water capacity) used at one- and two-single family dwellings shall not require a permit.

How To Apply:

Apply online at the MAPPS Customer Self Service website: