Community Development Block Grant
CDBG's main objective is to improve communities, primarily for persons of low and moderate income by providing decent housing, suitable living environments and expanded economic opportunities.
MissionThe Community Development Block Grant program (CDBG) is a federal program that began operation in 1975. It is formally known as "Title I" of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, as amended Opens a New Window. .
CDBG is a program of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Opens a New Window. . It is the principal federal program providing grants to states and local governments to devise innovative and constructive approaches to improve the physical, economic and social conditions in their communities which will benefit persons of low and moderate income.
- PY 2022 Draft Annual Action Plan of the Consolidated Plan
- PY 2022 CDBG Application Proposal Packet Opens a New Window. - please access with Mozilla Firefox browser
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan Citizen Participation Plan
- PY 2021 DRAFT Annual Action Plan of the Consolidated Plan
- PY 2021 Draft CAPER
- Final Draft 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan & 2020 Annual Action Plan
- Amendment 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan & 2015 Annual Action Plan Opens a New Window.
- Amendment of the 2017 Annual Action Plan Opens a New Window.
CDBG Cares Act response to Covid-19
- Amendment of 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan & 2015 Annual Action Plan CDBG-CV Funds
- Amendment of 2019 Annual Action Plan "CDBG-CV2 Funds" to the "CDBG Cares Act response to COVID-19"
- Amendment of 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan/Amendment of 2019 Annual Action Plan CARES Act
Code of Federal Regulations and Other Program Requirements
- Eligible Activities Opens a New Window. - 24 CFR 570.200-210,Subpart C
- Grant Administration Opens a New Window. - 24 CFR 570.500-513,Subpart J
- Other Program Requirements Opens a New Window. - 24 CFR 570.600-614,Subpart K
- Federal Register Vol. 71, No.44 Opens a New Window. - Notice of Outcome Performance Measurement System for Community Planning and Development Formula Grant Programs
- Budget Forms
The Budget Forms outline the sources of funds for a project as well as the estimated expense for each activity necessary to complete the project.
- Project Schedule
The Project Schedule outlines the activities and milestones of a project as well as draw downs of CDBG funds by month.
- Request for Payment Forms
The Request for Payment is required in order to receive payment. This form must be certified by your organization and it must be accompanied with relevant supporting documentation.
- Performance Monitoring Report Forms
The performance monitoring report forms document the progress and status of activities, milestones and draw down activity of a project. The CDBG Program Office uses the report forms as another tool to monitor a project's progress and management.