Duplicate/Replacement License

If your license is stolen, mutilated, lost or if you have any changes currently printed on your license, you may apply for a duplicate license at any driver licensing office.
  1. Complete a Driver License application for duplicate that is available at any Motor Vehicle & Licensing Offices
  2. Proper identification must be presented at the time of application i.e.: Birth Certificate; Social Security Card; State of Hawaii ID Card; Medicare Card; Military ID; Passport; or Immigration & Naturalization Service documents. We do not accept photocopies; all documents must be original or certified copies
  3. Submit a clearance letter from the Traffic Violations Bureau if the applicant has any outstanding citations. The Traffic Violations Bureau is located at 2145 Main Street in Wailuku. Telephone: (808)-244-2800
  4. Payment of the appropriate fees. Refer to the Maui County Fee Chart.