Board of Ethics
Initiates, receives, hears and investigates complaints of violations of the County Ethics Code by employees and officers of the County. Initiates impeachment proceedings against elected officials and officers appointed to elective office who have been found in violation of the Code of Ethics of the County.
Renders advisory opinions on potential conflicts of interest for officers and employees. Prescribes forms for disclosure and examines disclosure statements filed. Comments on or advises corrective action on any matters which may indicate a conflict of interest. Members of the Board of Ethics are prohibited from taking an active part in political management or in political campaigns.
Agendas, Minutes, Meeting Documents and Advisory Opinions & Decisions
View most recent Agenda/Minutes | View all Meeting Documents*
View All Agendas & Minutes | Advisory Opinions and Decisions
Note: *Meeting Documents are posted as they become available.
- Geraldine "Geri" Lewis (Wailuku) - Chair 03/31/2024
- Donna Clayton (Pukalani) - Vice-Chair 3/31/2022
- Seward E. Akahi (Wailuku) 03/31/2022
- David C. Weiss (Wailuku) 03/31/2023
- William Curtis, Jr. (Makawao) 03/31/2023
- Linda “Kay” Okamoto (Lanai) 3/31/2025
- Shanna Willing (Molokai) 3/31/2025
- Scott Parker (Kahului) 3/31/2026
- Steven Sturdevant (Makawao) 03/31/2026
Meetings Schedule & Locations
Board of Ethics meetings are scheduled for the second Wednesday of the month but may be subject to change. Check this web page for changes.
- Board of Ethics Meeting Online Calendar
- Subscribe to receive email notifications of meetings agendas and dates