- Second and Fourth Thursday of each month
Agendas and Minutes
View most recent Agenda/Minutes/Materials Opens a New Window.
| View all Agendas, Minutes & Materials
- Trisha Egge (Makawao) 3/31/2023-Chairperson
- Stephen West (Makawao) 3/31/2024-Vice-Chairperson
- Ivan Lay (Haiku) 3/31/2025
- Caron Green (Lanai) 3/31/2025
- Charlene Shibuya (Wailuku) 3/31/2026
- Ross Takashima (Molokai) 3/31/2026
- Harry Hecht (Kihei) 3/31/2027
- Leon Bolosan (Wailuku) 3/31/2027
- Edward Rickord (Wailuku) 3/31/2027
Hears and determines applications for variances from the strict application of any general plan, zoning, subdivision or building ordinances. Holds public hearing prior to ruling on a variance application and issues findings of fact and conclusions of law on decisions granting or denying variance applications.
Hears and determines appeals alleging error from any person aggrieved by a decision or order of any department charged with the enforcement of zoning, subdivision and building ordinances.
Supporting Department: Department of Planning
Phone: (808) 270-7735
Fax: (808) 270-7634
Secondary Contact, Office of the Mayor
: (808) 270-7855