Committee on the Status of Women
The Committee on the Status of Women develops information as the State Commission on the Status of Women requires or as the Committee deems advisable concerning the status of women within the County.
This committee also submits to the State Commission plans and proposals affecting the status of women in the County. Endeavors to secure the widest possible citizen participation in its efforts and may utilize existing public or private organizations.
Agendas and Minutes
View available agendas for the Committee on the Status of Women meetings.
- Kate Griffiths, Chair (Haiku) - 3/31/2023
- Lois Prey, Vice Chair (Kihei) - 3/31/2019
- Sharon Daniels (Kula) - 3/31/2021
- Deneane Hamby (Haiku) - 3/31/2021
- Ki'i Kaho'ohanohano (Wailuku) - 3/31/2023
- Nalani Kaninau (Kihei) - 3/31/2023
- Jessica Crouse (Kula) - 3/31/2019
Women of Excellence Awards
As Women's History Month approaches The Committee on the Status of Women (CSW) is once again accepting nominations for its annual "Women of Excellence Awards." The 2018 Women's History Month celebrates the theme, "Nevertheless, she persisted." Honoring women's persistence in breaking barriers, despite being silenced or ignored.
- 2018 Women of Excellence Awards Information Sheet
- 2018 Women of Excellence Awards Nomination Form - Online Version
- 2018 Women of Excellence Awards Nomination Form - PDF Version
Nomination Form (2 Options: Online or PDF ) Please fill out just one.