Public Education & Training Services
The Fire Education section is responsible for developing and implementing programs that will increase the public's awareness of fire safety. This includes an annual fire safety program for Maui County schools, which has proven to be worthwhile in several instances where children used what they learned and saved lives.
For more fire safety information, messages, and links to other fire safety sites visit our Fire Safety Information & Messages page. All Classes must be requested at least two weeks in advance. The Fire Prevention staff will contact you to confirm availability.
- Maui County Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Program
In this program, the Maui Fire Department will work with community leaders to reduce the impacts of wildfires within their community.
- Station Tour Request Form
- Submit the completed form to the Fire Prevention Department either by printing and mailing it (address at top right of the page) or e-mailing form to: Fire Education
- Note: Use of refillable water extinguishers will affect time required depending on class size.
- Note: These presentations are offered to groups, not individual families. Contact your homeowners or Condo association, local civic organization or church to arrange a demonstration.