Kula Agricultural Park Committee
The Kula Agricultural Park Committee:
- Serves as an advisory group to the County on all matters pertaining to the Kula Agricultural Park.
- Reviews and recommends lease rentals, lease tenure, lease restrictions, application forms, lot alignments, lot sizes and supplementary selection procedures.
- Participates in the lessee selection process. May recommend other regulations pertaining to the administration of the agricultural park by the Office of Economic Development.
- Recommends improvements to be made to the agricultural park.
View available agendas for the Kula Agricultural Park Committee meetings.
- Earl Fujitani 3/31/2018
- Dr. James Leary 3/31/2018
- Yuki Lei Sugimura 01/02/2019
- Douglas Wright 3/31/2019
- Kenneth Yamamura 01/02/2019
- Paul Otani 3/31/2020
- Trevor Tokishi 3/31/2020
- Jamie Davidson 3/31/2022
- Brandon Shim 3/31/2022
- Two representatives from the agricultural banking community.
- One representative from the Maui County Farm Bureau.
- One representative from the Maui Association of Nurserymen.
- One representative from the Maui Produce Processing Co-op.
- One representative from the Tenants Association of Kula Agricultural Park.
- One representative from the University of Hawai`i Extension Service.
- Two representatives from the general public.
- One representative from the Office of the Mayor.
- One representative from the County Council.
Supporting Department: Office of Economic Development
Phone: (808) 270-7710
Fax: (808) 270-7995
Secondary Contact, Office of the Mayor: (808) 270-7855