Lanai Planning Commission
The Lanai Planning Commission meets every third Wednesday of each month and is responsible for:
- Advising the Mayor, County Council, and Planning Director in matters concerning planning programs.
- Reviewing the general plan and revisions thereof prepared by the Planning Director or at the request of the County Council, and after public hearings transmits findings and recommendations to the County Council for consideration and action.
- Reviewing other proposed land use ordinances and amendments prepared by the Planning Director or by the County Council, and after public hearings, transmits findings and recommendations to the County Council for consideration and action.
- Acting as the authority in all matters relating to the Coastal Zone Management Law.
- Adopting rules pursuant to land use ordinances or law.
Agendas and Minutes
View available agendas, meeting materials and minutes for the Lanai Planning Commissions meetings.
- Reynold Gima - Chair (Lanai) 03/31/2027
- Sally Kaye- Vice Chair (Lanai) 03/31/2025
- Shelly Preza - (Lanai) 03/31/2023
- Sherry Menze (Lanai) 03/31/2023
- Chelsea Trevino (Lanai) 03/31/2023
- Zane de la Cruz (Lanai) 03/31/2025
- Elisabeth Grove (Lanai) 03/31/2026
- Erin Atacador (Lanai) 03/31/2027
- Lana'i Community Plan Update 2012
- Chapter 401 - Rules of Practice and Procedure for the Lanai Planning Commission
- Chapter 402 - Special Management Area Rules for the Lanai Planning Commission
- Chapter 403 - Shoreline Setback Rules and Regulations for the Lanai Planning Commission
- Chapter 405 - Rules Relating to the Community Design Guidelines for Lanai City
- Slide Set on Lanai Planning Commission Special Management Area Rules
Supporting Department: Department of Planning
Phone: (808) 270-7735
Fax: (808) 270-7634
Secondary Contact, Office of the Mayor: (808) 270-7855