The Urban Design Review Board meets the first and third Tuesday of each month and is responsible for:
- Advising the appropriate Planning Commission on matters within the jurisdiction of the various Planning Commissions and carries out duties as delegated to it by the Planning Commissions.
- Reviewing and advising the Planning Department on design related matters involving projects within the County.
Agendas and Minutes
View available agendas, meeting materials and minutes for the Urban Design Review Board meetings.
- Peter Niess - Vice-Chair (Haiku) 03/31/2024
- Ricky Sanchez (Lanai) 03/31/2023
- Mandy Saito (Kahului) 03/31/2024
- Joshua Circle-Woodburn (Wailuku) 03/31/2025
- Marie Kimmey (Kihei) 03/31/2025
- Ashley Otomo (Wailuku) 03/21/2027
- Vacant (Molokai) 03/31/2028
- Vacant 03/31/2028
- Paul Areus (Haiku) 03/31/2025