Transient Vessel License


A general license may be granted to the owner of any vessel for the sale of liquor on board the vessel while en route within the jurisdictional limits of the state and within any port of the state. Sales shall be made only for consumption by passengers and their guests on board the vessel. The license shall be issuable in each county where the sales are to be made; provided that the application for the license may be made by any agent representing the owner.

There are three types of transient vessel licenses:
  • Daily
  • Monthly
  • Yearly