Family Reunification through family based petitions

  • Payment of filing fees via electronic payments (USCIS and NVC electronic payments)
  • Correspondence and inquiries including calling USCIS and the National Visa Center
  • Issues upon arrival in the U.S. ( guide you in how to obtain your green card and electronically pay to USCIS, how to obtain your Social Security card/number.