Employment Eligibility

Immigrant Services Division employees have many years of experience in providing assistance on how to fill out the following USCIS forms:
  • Authorization to work, Permanent resident cards best known as “Green Cards:”
    • Initial applications, renewals, lost or damaged permanent cards “green cards” (Form I-90)
    • Adjustment of status based on marriage to a US citizen. This Process involved different USCIS applications. ISD office prepared a packet for your convenience following USCIS instructions as:
    • Filing of adjustment packet
    • Prepare attached Documentation
    • Preparation for interview
    • Adjustment of Status based on qualifying relationship (parents, children, brothers and sisters of US citizens)
    • Temporary Green Cards
  • Removal of Conditions (Form I-751)
  • Employment Authorization Cards (Form I-765)