- Automatic Bill Payment When signing up for Automatic Bill Payment service for your water and sewer bill, please fill out this form. Submit the completed form with a voided check or deposit slip to DWS Customer Service for processing.
- DWS Engineering Inquiry Form This form is to request information relating to review and approval of building permits, subdivisions, and water service requests for compliance with applicable Maui County Code provisions and Department Rules & Regulations.
- DWS Engineering Letter of Authorization This form is to authorize a person other than the property owner related to inquiries and building permits.
- Application for Water Fixture Units for Dwellings This form is to request additional fixture unit capacity for single-family dwellings and single-family accessory dwellings with 1” or smaller meters. Fees are based on meter size.
- DWS Water System Standards (Updated September, 25 2015) This publication governs the design and construction of water system facilities under the jurisdiction of the Department of Water Supply. These standards have been updated to include revisions to details M23R and M44 for Double Check Detector Assemblies and details L25 through L38 that include updates to different types of water services laterals applicable to the County of Maui.
- Water Meter Sizing Worksheet for Residential This worksheet is used to determine the size of water meter for residential projects. Certain building permit applicants are required to fill one out to ensure that their project will not exceed their meter capacity. Property owners should complete the form and return it to the Engineering Division.
- Water Meter Sizing Worksheet for Non-Residential This worksheet is used to determine the size of water meter for non-residential projects. This includes but is not limited to commercial tenant space improvements, where the proposed work involves installation, removal, and/or replacement of water fixture(s) served by the Department of Water Supply. Only an engineer or architect licensed in the State of Hawaii may complete this worksheet. The original completed, signed, and stamped worksheet is required.
- Flow to Fixture Unit Conversions This form provides the Departments flow (in GPM) to fixture unit value conversions used in various calculations to determine adequate meter size. The values included on this form are referenced on the Water Meter Sizing Worksheets for Residential and Non-Residential Use.
- Temporary Meter Application This form is used to apply for temporary water service. The temporary water meters are primarily utilized to provide construction projects with water service on a one year basis. An approved reduced pressure backflow preventer is required to be installed and pass testing prior to using the temporary water service. Please return the completed form to the Engineering Division along with the applicable fees, consumption schedule, certificate of insurance and location map.
- This form is used to reserve a water meter. The purpose of this application is to allow the applicant to reserve rights to service capacity. Please return the completed form to the Engineering Division.
- Cost List with Affidavit This worksheet is intended for developers/owners when water system improvements are to be dedicated to the County of Maui. After the water system improvements have been constructed and have passed final inspection, the developer/owner shall submit a Cost List with the notarized Affidavit to the Engineering Division for review.
- How to read your water meter, check for leaks and determine GPM for irrigation flow This informational sheet describes how to read your water meter using a 5/8-inch meter as an example, how to check for leaks using your meter and how to determine the gallons per minutes (GPM) for irrigation flow.
- Low Flow Fixture Data Form This form needs to be filled out and submitted to receive free showerheads, faucet aerators, and/or self-closing hose nozzles from DWS. Bring the completed form in to the Water Resources & Planning Division at One Main Plaza (2200 Main Street, Suite 102 in Wailuku) or at the County Building in Room 513 to receive your free fixtures!
- Need to file a claim? Download the County of Maui Claim Form.
- Request to Access DWS Record When requesting to inspect a Department of Water Supply (DWS) record or to receive a copy of a DWS record, please fill out this form. Submit the completed form to DWS for processing. Form layout courtesy of State of Hawaii, Office of Information Practices.
- Notice to Requestor This is a sample of the form you will receive after submittal of the Request to Access a Department of Water Supply Record form. The customer does not fill this out. Form layout courtesy of State of Hawaii, Office of Information Practices.
- Application for Agricultural Rates Complete this form to apply for agricultural rates.