Validation & Selection
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
County of Maui Division of Motor Vehicles & Licensing In-person services are available by appointment only from Jan. 10,2022 through Feb. 28, 2022.
No Walk-in or Stand-by.
Driver License Road tests suspended from Jan. 10, 2022 until further notice
Social distancing rules must be followed, including wearing face coverings. Entry into all DMV Offices will be limited to the customer unless the accompanying person is required for the transaction, rendering aid or assistance.
Get In-line On-Line!
Appointments are reserved for individuals completing a transaction for themselves.
- If a dealer, fee for service agency, rental car representative or tow companies makes an appointment, it will be canceled upon your arrival and you will be asked to drop off your title and registration work.
Schedule an appointment for one of the following services, one (1) appointment per person.
- Initial, Renewal & Duplicate Driver License/Permits & Hawaii State Identification Cards
- Initial & Replacement Disability Parking Placards
- Motor Vehicle Transactions
Please complete and print the appropriate form prior to scheduling your appointment for the transactions below:
- Hawaii Driver License Application
- Hawaii Commercial Driver License (CDL) Application
- Hawaii State Identification Application
- Disability Parking Placard Application
For all other transactions please proceed to Step 2.
Schedule your appointment online
On the scheduling page, you’ll select the location, day and time that works best for you.
By clicking the box below, I certify that I have the COMPLETED APPLICATION and the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to process my request.