This committee advises the Maui Planning Commission on matters related to Paia-Haiku and carries out duties delegated to it by the Maui Planning Commission.
The committee meets on an ad hoc basis when there is a project to review.
Agendas, Minutes, & Meeting Materials
View most recent Agenda/Minutes | View all Meeting Materials*
View All Agendas & Minutes |
Note:*Meeting Materials are posted as they become available.
- Lucienne de Naie - Chair (Haiku) - 3/31/2026
- Rod Antone - Vice Chair (Paia) – 3/31/2026
- Francine Aarona – (Paia) – 3/31/2024
- Andrea Kealoha – (Paia) – 3/31/2026
- Rebecca Lopez – (Haiku) – 3/31/2024
- Matthew McDonald – (Haiku) – 3/31/2026
- Timothy Wolfe – (Haiku) – 3/31/2024
- Nikhilananda - (Haiku) – 3/31/2024
Appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the County Council these seven members, residents of the Paia-Haiku Maui district. To be eligible for appointment, a person must be a resident of this district for at least 90 consecutive days immediately preceding the appointment by the Mayor.