Recreation & Support Services Division
The County of Maui operates over 130 park and recreation areas on the three islands of Maui, Lanai, and Molokai. The Recreation & Support Services Division is managed through seven district or area park offices and the office of the Chief of Recreation.
Please call, write, or visit the office covering your area of interest to obtain information on park activities, the use of community center social halls for public or private activities, the use of sports fields for league or recreational use, and for information on the Summer and Intercession PALS Program for children ages 5-12.
Recreation District Offices' Contact Information
- Central District Office (Central Maui and Kahului areas)
- East District Office (Upcountry and North Shore areas)
- Hana District Office
- Lanai District Office
- Molokai District Office
- South District Office (Kihei, Wailea and Makena areas)
- West District Office (Lahaina and Napili areas)
- Wailuku District Office (Central Maui and Wailuku areas)
Program Policies & Procedures Manual
- DPR Youth Athletic Programs Policies & Procedures Manual Opens a New Window.
- DPR Youth Sports League Concussion Action Plan
DPR Sponsored Leagues & Programs
League and Program Guide
- League and Program Guide (by district)
Open Pickleball Play
- Pickleball Play Locations & Times Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.