The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
PALS 2018 Summer Program Dates:
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018 – Friday, July 27, 2018
- Monday June 11, 2018 Kamehameha Day
- Wednesday July 4, 2018 Independence Day
Available Summer 2018 Sites by District
- WEST: Princess Nahienaena Elementary School, King Kamehameha III Elementary
- SOUTH: Kenolio Recreation Center, Lokelani Intermediate, Lokelani Intermediate
- EAST: Eddie Tam Social Hall, Kula Elementary School, Paia Elementary School, Pukalani Elementary School, Haiku Community Center
- CENTRAL: Kahului Community Center, Lihikai Elementary School, Pomaikai Elementary School, Waihee Elementary School, Wailuku Elementary School
- HANA: Hana PALS Room
- MOLOKAI: Kilohana Community Center, Kualapuu Community Center, Mitchell Pauole Community Center, Maunaloa Community Center
- LANAI: Lanai Community Center
Summer 2018 Registration Dates
ONLINE Onlyfrom April 1, 2018 (8:00a.m.) to April 15, 2018 (11:59p.m.)
If you are unable to process your registration online please call to schedule a time for online access at our Maui (Kahului), Maui (Hana), Molokai (Kaunakakai), or Lanai PALS offices.
Online registration process will include a separate email at a later date that will be sent to you to for site confirmation or waitlist no later than April 19, 2018. This email will contain payment information dates, locations, and required document reminders to finalize your PALS registration.
* As a reminder all registration sites will be filled based upon first, second, third choice selections as identified in the registration application. Applicants not receiving a confirmed site spot through the registration process will be placed on a waitlist for their first choice selection.
See the 2018 Summer Session Flier for specific cost and payment information.