The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
PALS Keiki Kare - Winter 2021
Aloha Maui Nui Ohana,
This winter the County of Maui, Department of Parks and Recreation, will offer to the community a modified Winter Program called "PALS Keiki Kare Winter 2021 session." This modified program will focus on caring for our keiki while parents are working as well as helping to strengthen community families by providing much needed respite from stresses brought on due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This program will be similar to our PALS Keiki Kare Summer 2021 session. We appreciate your understanding as we try to provide quality Keiki Kare in this time of need.
- Registration Dates: Monday, November 1, 2021 – Monday, November 15, 2021.
- Program Dates: Tuesday, December 21, 2021, to Thursday, December 30, 2021, Monday through Friday, excluding all county holidays.
- Holidays: Friday, December 24, 2021- Christmas Holiday (Observed)
- Program Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday excluding all county holidays.
- Program Eligibility: Participants must be five (5) years old to 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Participant fees can be found by referring to our Payment Chart in our PALS Keiki Kare Program Winter 2021 flyer.
- (Children must turn five (5) before 12/21/21.)
WANT TO WORK FOR P.A.L.S Keiki Kare Program for Winter 2021?The County of Maui-PALS Keiki Kare Program is looking for motivated and creative individuals to help care for keiki of Maui County. The PALS Keiki Kare Program needs people who love working with children and who can help to provide a fun and safe place for them to grow.
For more information on this employment opportunity, please visit the links below to apply for the PALS Keiki Kare Program Winter 2021 session. We are currently accepting applications for those who are interested in this seasonal job opportunities available as part of our program.