The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
PALS Keiki Kare - Summer 2021
Aloha Maui Nui Ohana,
This summer the County of Maui, Department of Parks and Recreation will offer to the community a modified Summer Program called “PALS Keiki Kare.” This modified program will focus on caring for our keiki while parents are working as well as helping to strengthen community families by providing much needed respite from stresses brought on due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This program will be much different from any previous PALS sessions. We appreciate your understanding as we try to provide quality Keiki Kare in this time of need.
- Registration Dates: Registration is now CLOSED
- Program Dates: Monday June 14, 2021 to Friday July 23, 2021.
- Program Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday excluding all county holidays.
- Program Eligibility: Participants must be 5 years old to 12 years old. (Children must turn 5 before 6/14/21.)
- Program Fees: Participant fees can be found by referring to our Payment Chart in our PALS Keiki Kare flyer.
WANT TO WORK FOR P.A.L.S Keiki Kare Program for Summer 2021?The County of Maui-P.A.L.S. Keiki Kare Program is looking for motivated and creative individuals to help care for keiki of Maui County. The P.A.L.S. Keiki Kare program needs people who love working with children and who can help to provide a fun and safe place for them to grow.
For more information on this employment opportunity, please click on the links below to apply for the P.A.L.S. Keiki Kare Summer 2021 session. We are currently accepting applications for those who are interested in this seasonal job opportunities available as part of our program.