The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
Forms - Registration Available November 1st!
- Online Registration Form
Online registration process will include a separate email at a later date that will be sent to you to for site confirmation or wait list no later than November 20, 2018. This email will contain payment information dates, locations, and required document reminders to finalize your PALS registration.
If you are unable to process your registration online please call to schedule an appointment time for online access/assistance at (808) 270-7404.
PALS 2018 Winter Program Dates:
- Wednesday, December 26, 2018 – Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 - New Year’s Day
Available Winter 2018 Sites by District
- WEST: Princess Nahienaena Elementary School
- SOUTH: Kenolio Recreation Center, Lokelani Intermediate
- EAST: Eddie Tam Social Hall, Kula Elementary School, Paia Elementary School, Pukalani Elementary School
- CENTRAL: Kahului Community Center, Lihikai Elementary School, Pomaikai Elementary School, Waihee Elementary School
- HANA: Hana PALS Room
- MOLOKAI: Kilohana Community Center, Kualapuu Community Center, Mitchell Pauole Community Center
- LANAI: Lanai Community Center
Winter 2018 Registration Dates
ONLINE Onlyfrom November 1, 2018 (8:00a.m.) to November 15, 2018 (11:59p.m.)
If you are unable to process your registration online please call to schedule a time for online access at our Maui (Kahului - Main PALS Office), Maui (Hana), Molokai (Kaunakakai), or Lanai Parks and Recreation offices.
Online registration process will include a separate email at a later date that will be sent to you to for site confirmation or waitlist no later than April 19, 2018. This email will contain payment information dates, locations, and required document reminders to finalize your PALS registration.
* As a reminder all registration sites will be filled based upon first, second, third choice selections as identified in the registration application. Applicants not receiving a confirmed site spot through the registration process will be placed on a wait list for their first choice selection.
See the 2018 Winter Session Flier for specific cost and payment information.