The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
Registration has closed
* ONLINE Only from April 1, 2019 (8:00 a.m.) to April 15, 2019 (11:59 p.m.)
* As a reminder all registration sites will be filled based upon first, second, third choice selections as identified in the registration application. Applicants not receiving a confirmed site spot through the registration process will be placed on a wait list for their first choice selection.
Online registration process will include a separate email at a later date that will be sent to you to for site confirmation or wait list no later than April 17, 2019. If you do not receive a confirmation or wait list e-mail, it is your responsibility to contact the PALS office by April 22, 2019. This email will contain payment information dates, locations, and required document reminders to finalize your PALS registration.
If you are unable to process your registration online please call to schedule an appointment time for online access/assistance at (808) 270-7404.
PALS 2019 Summer Program Dates:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 – Friday, July 26, 2019
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - King Kamehameha Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2019 – Independence Day
Available Summer 2019 Sites by District
- WEST: King Kamehameha III Elementary School, Princess Nahienaena Elementary School
- SOUTH: Kenolio Recreation Center, Lokelani Intermediate
- EAST: Eddie Tam Social Hall, Kula Elementary School, Paia Elementary School, Pukalani Elementary School
- CENTRAL: Kahului Community Center, Lihikai Elementary School, Pomaikai Elementary School, Waihee Elementary School, Wailuku Elementary School
- HANA: Hana PALS Room
- MOLOKAI: Kilohana Community Center, Kualapuu Community Center, Mitchell Pauole Community Center, Maunaloa Community Center
- LANAI: Lanai Community Center
See the 2019 Summer Session Flier for specific cost and payment information.