- Legislative Agencies
- Office of the County Clerk
Office of the County Clerk
Notice of Sole Source Procurement - Captions Services 2022
- For information related to Council meetings, public hearings, special Council meetings, and County records, call the County Clerk's Legislative Division at (808) 270-7748 Call: (808) 270-7748 .
- For information related to elections, voter registration, or precinct information, call the County Clerk's Elections Division at (808) 270-7749 Call: (808) 270-7749 .
- View Proposed State of Hawaii 2011 Legislative Reapportionment Plans. http://hawaii.gov/elections/reapportionment/2011_legislative_plan
- For birth, death, marriage, and divorce records, visit the State Department of Health or call (808) 586-4533 Call: (808) 586-4533 .
- For land documents, visit the Bureau of Conveyances, State Department of Land and Natural Resources, or call (808) 587-0147 Call: (808) 587-0147 .
- For Maui County District and Circuit Court, contact the State Judiciary at (808) 244-2823 Call: (808) 244-2823 .
- For claims for property damage or personal injury, click here Claims for property damage or personal Claims for property damage or personal .
The Office of the County Clerk is one of two support agencies of the Maui County Council. The Clerk’s Office receives and maintains certain public records and makes them available to the public, the legislative and executive branches of the County of Maui, and other government agencies.
The office is also responsible for the elections in the County of Maui and the County of Kalawao. It assists the State Office of Elections in meeting all Federal, State, and County election requirements and in the implementation of programs to increase voter registration and participation. For more elections information, visit the County Clerk's Elections Division.
The mission of the Office of the County Clerk is to:
- Present information to the County Council, County departments, and the public through the agenda process
- Provide professional service to the public
- Ensure the integrity and accessibility of public records
- Ensure the integrity of the election process
- Support the mission, goals, and programs of the County Council