The road maintenance component of this program provides:
- Brush Cutting
- Crack Sealing
- Litter Pick-up
- Maintenance of Road Shoulders
- Minor Resurfacing Projects
- Mowing of Shoulders Fronting Agriculturally Zoned Lots Greater than 15 Acres
- Patching of Potholes
- Repair of Sidewalks
- Street Sweeping
The drainage maintenance component provides:
- Cleaning catch basins and culverts
- Maintenance of stream channels and appurtenant facilities
- Maintenance of flood control facilities and dams
Thebridge maintenance component consists of the maintenance of wooden, concrete, and steel bridges.
TheTraffic Signs and Markings Section is responsible for the re-striping of roadways and for the production and installation of all new and replacement traffic signs and markings.
The Traffic Signals Section is responsible for the maintenance of County traffic signals, flashing beacons and solar powered emergency call boxes.
How to Report Problems