COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
County of Maui - COVID-19 Information and Resources
- County of Maui - COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
- Reopening of Additional Businesses and Activities starting Monday, June 15
- Broad Reopening of Businesses and Services on June 1 in Maui County
- Governor's Guidance on Designated Businesses and Operations
- Updated 6/27: Public Health Emergency Proclamation
- Updated 6/8: Public Health Emergency Rules
- Second Phase Reopening of Maui County Parks - 5/16
- Open Parks and Beach Parks
- 7/1 - Press Conference Slides
- 6/30 - Press Conference Slides
- 6/29 - Press Conference Slides
- Previous Slides and Documents
Resources for Safe Business Operation
New website with Information and Resources for Residents and Businesses
- COVID19 Maui Nui
- The website sponsored by the County of Maui, includes:
- Latest news and updates from the County of Maui and other agencies.
- County, State and Federal programs and funding sources available to assist businesses and residents.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community.
The County of Maui and its agency partners continue to monitor COVID-19 (coronavirus) and execute emergency procedures. Please visit our COVID-19 Information page for guidance and resources to prepare your family for potential impacts.
Mayor Michael Victorino has announced modified hours for the COVID-19 Call Center in the Office of the Mayor. Read on...
Mayor Michael Victorino strongly opposed proposed amendments by the County Council’s Governance, Ethics and Transparency Committee, which would inflate the cost of government while Maui’s economy has been battered by the COVID-19 pandemic. Read on...
In recognition of National Parks & Recreation month in July, the County of Maui’s Department of Parks & Recreation is conducting a Facility Photo & Haiku Poem Contest. The contest theme is: "Why do I love Maui County Parks & Recreation Facilities?" Read on...
The County of Maui’s summer youth program partnership with Maui Family YMCA still has many openings available for the program that starts July 6, 2020. Read on...
Mayor Michael Victorino announced today that the County of Maui will be extending its waiver of credit card convenience fees for online payments of County bills and self-service (kiosks) for motor vehicle registration renewals. Read on...
DPW Highways - Wailuku District announces we will be paving at Waihe'e Valley Road from June 15th thru June 26th. Please see attached notice for specific location and map. Read on...
MIRA Image Construction, LLC will be performing utility work on Main Street in Wailuku near the Church Street intersection starting this Sunday, February 16, the Department of Management announced today. Read on...
Wed, Jul 1
Wed, Jul 1
Thu, Jul 2
Thu, Jul 2
Fri, Jul 3