COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
County of Maui - COVID-19 Information and Resources
- County of Maui - COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
- Mayor Victorino announces broad reopening of businesses and services on June 1 in Maui County
- Governor's Guidance on Designated Businesses and Operations
- Updated 5/26: Public Health Emergency Rules
- Second Phase Reopening of Maui County Parks - 5/16
- Open Parks and Beach Parks
- 5/29 - Press Conference Slides
- 5/28 - Press Conference Slides
- 5/27 - Press Conference Slides
- 5/26 - Press Conference Slides
- Previous Slides and Documents
Resources for Safe Business Operation
New website with Information and Resources for Residents and Businesses
- COVID19 Maui Nui
- The website sponsored by the County of Maui, includes:
- Latest news and updates from the County of Maui and other agencies.
- County, State and Federal programs and funding sources available to assist businesses and residents.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community.
The County of Maui and its agency partners continue to monitor COVID-19 (coronavirus) and execute emergency procedures. Please visit our COVID-19 Information page for guidance and resources to prepare your family for potential impacts.
Mayor Michael Victorino has issued a directive for County of Maui agencies to quickly review permits for repairs and renovations for businesses affected by COVID-19 impacts. Read on...
The Department of Parks and Recreation announced that the public can begin making reservations for Maui County pool use beginning 8 a.m. Saturday, May 30, 2020. Read on...
Mayor Michael Victorino announced today his appointment of JoAnn Inamasu as the new director of the Office of Economic Development. Read on...
Mayor Michael Victorino announced today that Gov. David Ige approved Maui County’s updated Public Health Emergency Rules to allow most businesses and services to reopen starting Monday, June 1. Read on...
Dr. Janet L. Six has been selected as the first archaeologist to be employed by the County of Maui in a position created to protect the County’s significant natural, cultural and historical resources. She begins work on June 1. Read on...
DPW Highways - Makawao District announces we are paving on Kula /Piilani Hwys at Ulupalakua & Kanaio from May 11th to June 10th. See attached notice for specific location and map. Read on...
MIRA Image Construction, LLC will be performing utility work on Main Street in Wailuku near the Church Street intersection starting this Sunday, February 16, the Department of Management announced today. Read on...
Tue, Jun 2
Wed, Jun 3
Wed, Jun 3
Thu, Jun 4
Thu, Jun 4