COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
County of Maui - COVID-19 Information and Resources
- County of Maui - COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
- Governor's Guidance on Designated Businesses and Operations
- Updated 6/27: Public Health Emergency Proclamation
- Updated 7/4: Public Health Emergency Rules
- 7/15 - Press Conference Slides
- 7/13 - Press Conference Slides
- Previous Slides and Documents
Resources for Safe Business Operation
List of approved hotels/motel accommodations for visitors subject to the 14-day quarantine requirement.
New website with Information and Resources for Residents and Businesses
- COVID19 Maui Nui
- The website sponsored by the County of Maui, includes:
- Latest news and updates from the County of Maui and other agencies.
- County, State and Federal programs and funding sources available to assist businesses and residents.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community.
The County of Maui and its agency partners continue to monitor COVID-19 (coronavirus) and execute emergency procedures. Please visit our COVID-19 Information page for guidance and resources to prepare your family for potential impacts.
County of Maui COVID-19 Call Center
The call center will operate during normal business hours from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
The phone number is (808) 270-7855.
The call center is available to answer questions relating to COVID-19 in Maui County. Individuals willing to offer supplies, help and resources are also encouraged to call.
Mayor Michael Victorino announced drive-through testing for COVID-19 on Wednesday, July 22, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Keopuolani Regional Park. Read on...
Former UH-Maui College dormitory buildings were blessed Tuesday morning for Huliau, a project to make safe housing available for people who’ve fallen into homelessness. “Huliau” means “turning point, time of change.” Read on...
The County of Maui, Department of Parks and Recreation announces the anticipated closure of the Wells Park Tennis Court Restrooms from July 20 – July 31, 2020, due to maintenance and repair needs of micro guarding to minimize vandalism concerns. Read on...
The County of Maui, Department of Parks and Recreation announces the anticipated closure of the Coach Spencer Shiraishi Memorial Pool on July 21, 23 and 29, 2020, for Fire and Public Safety staff training. Read on...
Mayor Michael Victorino expressed his disappointment Friday with the Maui County Council’s first-reading passage of three proposed Maui County Charter amendments without sufficient study and review by the Charter Review Commission. Read on...