COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
County of Maui - COVID-19 Information and Resources
- County of Maui - COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
- Governor's Guidance on Designated Businesses and Operations
- Updated 5/13: Public Health Emergency Rules
- Updated 5/15: Supplemental Guidance
- Updated 5/1: Public Health Emergency Proclamation
- Second Phase Reopening of Maui County Parks, Saturday May 16
- Open Parks and Beach Parks
- 5/22 - Press Conference Slides
- 5/21 - Press Conference Slides
- 5/20 - Press Conference Slides
- 5/19 - Press Conference Slides
- 5/18 - Press Conference Slides
- Previous Slides and Documents
- How to make a Face Mask
- Mayor Victorino Interview "Public Health Has To Be The Priority" 4-29-2020
Resources for Safe Business Operation
New website with Information and Resources for Residents and Businesses
- COVID19 Maui Nui
- The website sponsored by the County of Maui, includes:
- Latest news and updates from the County of Maui and other agencies.
- County, State and Federal programs and funding sources available to assist businesses and residents.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community.
The County of Maui and its agency partners continue to monitor COVID-19 (coronavirus) and execute emergency procedures. Please visit our COVID-19 Information page for guidance and resources to prepare your family for potential impacts.
The Kalana O Maui Building will be illuminated in solid blue from 7 to 10 p.m. tonight in recognition of National Emergency Medical Services Week, May 17-23, 2020. Read on...
The deadline for liquor license renewal applications has been extended to 4:30 p.m. June 30, 2020, the Department of Liquor Control announced. Read on...
The County of Maui Department of Finance announced today the second phase of reopening of its Division of Motor Vehicle and Licensing offices for limited walk-in services beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Read on...
The County of Maui is partnering with local agencies to provide temporary emergency shelters and services for displaced families and individuals impacted by COVID-19. Read on...
Drive-through COVID-19 antibody blood testing and diagnostic nasal swab testing will take place Thursday, May 21, and Friday, May 22, in Maui County. Read on...
DPW Highways - Makawao District announces we are paving on Kula /Piilani Hwys at Ulupalakua & Kanaio from May 11th to June 10th. See attached notice for specific location and map. Read on...
MIRA Image Construction, LLC will be performing utility work on Main Street in Wailuku near the Church Street intersection starting this Sunday, February 16, the Department of Management announced today. Read on...
Mon, May 25
Tue, May 26
Tue, May 26
Tue, May 26
Wed, May 27