COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
County of Maui - COVID-19 Information and Resources
- County of Maui - COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
- Mayor Victorino announces broad reopening of businesses and services on June 1 in Maui County
- Governor's Guidance on Designated Businesses and Operations
- Updated 5/13: Public Health Emergency Rules
- Updated 5/15: Supplemental Guidance
- Second Phase Reopening of Maui County Parks - 5/16
- Open Parks and Beach Parks
- 5/26 - Press Conference Slides
- Previous Slides and Documents
Resources for Safe Business Operation
New website with Information and Resources for Residents and Businesses
- COVID19 Maui Nui
- The website sponsored by the County of Maui, includes:
- Latest news and updates from the County of Maui and other agencies.
- County, State and Federal programs and funding sources available to assist businesses and residents.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community.
The County of Maui and its agency partners continue to monitor COVID-19 (coronavirus) and execute emergency procedures. Please visit our COVID-19 Information page for guidance and resources to prepare your family for potential impacts.
The County of Maui Housing Division is announcing the availability of a temporary Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program for qualifying households impacted by COVID-19. Read on...
Mayor Michael Victorino announced a produce distribution will take place Wednesday, May 27, to provide produce for families impacted by COVID-19 on Lanai. Read on...
Mayor Michael Victorino announced the broad reopening of businesses and services with health and safety guidelines on Monday, June 1, in Maui County. Read on...
Mayor Michael Victorino expressed his condolences today to the family and friends of the late former South Maui state Rep. Joe Bertram III. Read on...
The Department of Parks and Recreation announced that the lower parking lot and roundabout at Ulua Beach in Wailea will be closed beginning June 3, 2020, to install and replace lighting fixtures. The parking lot will reopen the next day. Read on...
DPW Highways - Makawao District announces we are paving on Kula /Piilani Hwys at Ulupalakua & Kanaio from May 11th to June 10th. See attached notice for specific location and map. Read on...
MIRA Image Construction, LLC will be performing utility work on Main Street in Wailuku near the Church Street intersection starting this Sunday, February 16, the Department of Management announced today. Read on...
Wed, May 27
Wed, May 27
Wed, May 27
Thu, May 28
Tue, Jun 2