· Dan Shupack, a civil engineer with the Department of Management, talk about his underground project.
· Paul Barany. Highways Superintendent with the Department of Public Works, discuss how engineers helped get traffic flowing in East Maui last year.
· Tammy Yeh, a civil engineer with the Department of Water Supply, describe how building with Legos influenced her career.
· Sage Kiyonaga, a civil engineer in the Department of Environmental Management, tell what happened when he took apart a battery-operated television set as a child.
· John Datiles, a civil engineer with the Department of Public Works, reveal how gummy worms helped make him an engineer.