Can a board or commission member submit a physical FDS form?

Yes, only if a filer does not have access to a computer or mobile device will a physical copy be accepted. To obtain a physical form contact your board or commission secretary or visit the Board of Ethics web page, and under “Quick Links” CLICK on Financial Disclosure Statement form to download the document and instructions.

Follow the directions provided. Once completed submit the form to your assigned board or commission staff secretary for transmittal.

Show All Answers

1. Why file a Financial Disclosure?
2. Who is required to file?
3. Who is a “Public” filer?
4. What is required to be filed?
5. Where do elected officials and appointed officers file an FDS form?
6. Where do boards and commission members file an FDS form?
7. Where do candidates for public office file a FDS form?
8. What are the filing deadlines for FDS forms?
9. Can a board or commission member submit a physical FDS form?
10. What is the period of time FDS forms cover?
11. What financial interest are to be reported?
12. Who reviews the FDS form?
13. Are financial disclosure statements open to public inspection?
14. What if an FDS form is incomplete?
15. What if a member of a board or commission does not turn in an FDS form?
16. Who to contact for additional information or questions?