Replacing Plates or Emblem
If your license plate or emblem is lost, mutilated or stolen, you must obtain a replacement.

To obtain a replacement, you must:

* Complete and sign an application for replacement plate or emblem form MVR/DF14.

* Submit your current certificate of registration.

* If your license plates have been mutilated or defaced, you must surrender both your front and back plates.

* If only one plate has been lost or stolen, you must bring in your one remaining plate.

* The fee to replace both the licenses plates and emblem is $5.50.

* The fee to replace only an emblem is .50 cents.

Show All Answers

1. Non-Hawaii Registered Vehicle
2. Vehicles Registered in Another County
3. Out-Of-State-Permit
4. Replacing Plates or Emblem
5. Replacement Special License Plates