What if I change my mailing address?
It is the property owner’s responsibility to inform the Real Property Tax Division of a change by submitting a written request using the Request for Change of Address form. Please include the tax map key number. Requests will not be accepted over the telephone.Request for Change of Address form

Show All Answers

1. How to Contact Us
2. Where or how do we record documents? (deed, leases, etc)
3. How do I get an additional tax map key number?
4. How do I consolidate my parcels into one tax map key?
5. How do I change my name on the ownership if I got married? If I got divorced?
6. What if I change my mailing address?
7. Why is the previous owner's name still on my bill and/or assessment?
8. How do I transfer ownership or add/remove someone's name to a property?
9. Where can I get a copy of my deed?
10. Why isn't my name on the bill?