What if my application is rejected?
You may request an administrative review of that determination by contacting the Department of Personnel Services. You must make this request within ten (10) calendar days following the date the non-acceptance notice was sent.

Show All Answers

1. What types of tests do you administer?
2. Is there one generic examination which covers all job titles?
3. Can I call for my test results?
4. What happens if I take a civil service written exam and fail it?
5. If I am selected, do I go through a probationary period?
6. What if my application is rejected?