December 17, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
Being able to provide financial support to loved ones in the future, when they need it the most, is a gift of a lifetime. This presentation discusses strategies and ways to use life insurance as a building block to help you and your loved ones meet future needs, protect what you love the most, and along with other instruments, help pave the way to a solid financial future. Good for families and small businesses owners.
Lis is an insurance advisor and financial strategist. She strives to help families, individuals and business owners become financially secure by offering road maps for handling money in a way that cuts stress and builds security. Lis facilitates educational talks on finances for all-stages in life; budgeting, retirement planning, maximizing social security benefits, and other topics that promote financial literacy in our communities. Lis holds a Master’s degree from Hunter College in New York City.
Please call 270-5770 to reserve your seat. Thank you!
December 20, 2019, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
Are you Ready?
• What it takes to be in business and Business Idea Checklist
Registering your Business
• Forms of Organization—(Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Corporation—”S” or “C” or “B” )
• Register Hawaii Organization with DCCA
• Federal (IRS) business tax ID number -also called your Employer Identification Number (EIN)
• Basic Business Application Form BB-1 -General Excise Tax
• What is Hawaii’s GET?
• Federal and state licenses or permits that you may need
• Business Federal Tax Considerations:
• Income Tax -State & Federal (estimated tax requirement)
• Social Security / Self Employment
$10 Register at: http://go.hawaii.edu/reG