February 27, 2018, 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Council Chamber
February 27, 2018, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Council Chamber
February 27, 2018, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
New Business Ideas cross people’s minds all the time. Learn what elements to evaluate and what it takes to start a business in Maui County.
We’ll cover some key questions to ask when starting a business:
• Are you an entrepreneur?
• LLC? Incorporate? Sole Proprietor?
• Can you describe your business; what problem are you solving?
• What are your Startup costs and how will you finance that?
• How do you learn about your target market?
• How will you market your business?
• Who are your customers and what’s in it for them?
• How will you reach your customers?
• Who are your competitors?
• How will you distribute your product?
• How will you price your product or service?
• How will you make a profit?
• What is your sales potential?
Wayne Wong is the Maui Center Director of the Hawaii Small Business Development Center Network providing existing and aspiring business owners w/confidential, one-on-one, no cost business services, training workshops, and market re
February 27, 2018, 9:00 AM @ Planning Conference Room