June 19, 2018, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM @ Council Chamber
June 19, 2018, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
Effective goal setting is crucial today for everyone. You will learn to rate yourself in 40 attributes of outstanding entrepreneurship, some of them elementary and some more highly sophisticated. This “game board assessment” presentation is based on research material by Dr. Saul Larner as part of an academic research project. You will learn to further your talents and ambitions as you formulate your goals. After you evaluate yourself, you should read the supplementary
materials with a game board which will be available to you to continue your advancement in the goal setting platform.
Skills you can work on to further achieve your goals:
1) Develop a track to run on.
2) Define and establish in concrete form your value system.
3) Sharpen your decision making skills.
4) Set priorities to establish direction of your pursuits.
5) Use your strengths to overcome obstacles
Dr. Saul Larner is the founding director of Dispute Resolution Collaborative.