August 31, 2018, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
This is a “hands on” workshop where you will develop your effective “elevator pitch” and leave knowing how to ask the right questions. You will receive a free book to review daily while having your morning coffee. You will be invited to attend a networking event with your new colleagues to practice your new skills.
This is a life changing workshop where you will learn how to:
• Network the way your potential referral source want you to.
• Get others to refer prospects to you and to become your clients.
• Target the best markets for you to be successful.
• Outshine your competition.
• Develop your competitive advantage.
• Develop your social and conversational skills
• Motivate your fellow networkers to call you.
Dr. Saul Larner is the founding director of Dispute Resolution Collaborative, a real estate mediation and arbitration firm.