September 27, 2018, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
Linkedin is the #1 professional networking site, but do you know how to leverage your profile? Learn how to make Linkedin work best for you as a professional, for business development and for networking.
Nicole "nico" Fisher, Owner, Marketer and Trainer at Skywriting by...nico delivers guidance to optimize your use of Linkedin for business growth.
You will learn:
• Profile-building techniques to optimize your presence
• Strategies to develop your personal brand through Linkedin
• Tips for business growth and development
• Guidance for effective networking, both in person and online
• Using Groups to establish your expertise
All attendees are encouraged to connect with Nicole "Nico" Fisher at
September 27, 2018, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
Learn to set up your company’s QuickBooks in a small class setting with personalized tutoring. This class is for new users and will teach you how to record sales, receive payments, prepare invoices and balance your checkbook. Get customized answers and schedule a follow-up appointment at no cost to discuss YOUR solutions. Sponsored by SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) and presented by Richard Kehoe, CPA and lead SCORE counselor.