March 19, 2020, 1:00 PM - 1:29 PM @ Planning Conference Room
March 19, 2020, 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ Planning Conference Room
March 19, 2020, 8:15 AM - 10:15 AM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
During this eye-opening, 2- hour session, you are going to learn everything you need to know on how to...
* Double / Triple your current lead flow every month
* Double your current sales volume
* Implement simple, easy-to-implement, no-cost strategies that will instantly add cash flow to your business
* Effectively market your business on the internet
* Get your website 10X more productive than it is right now
* Harness your database to maximize your back-end-sales
* Utilize ventures and affiliates to double your sales this year
Bring your APPETITE because Breakfast will be served!
Please call for a seat 270-5770
March 19, 2020, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
Learn to set up your company’s QuickBooks Online in a small class setting with personalized tutoring. This class is for new users and will teach you how to record sales, receive payments, prepare invoices and balance your checkbook. Get customized answers and schedule a follow-up appointment at no cost to discuss YOUR solutions. Sponsored by SCORE and presented by Richard Kehoe, CPA and lead SCORE counselor.
Please call to reserve a seat 270-5770.